Industrial Counter Sales
Company: Motion and Flow Control Products Inc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionBecome part of our dedicated team and take
advantage of all that Motion and Flow Controls Products has to
- Working schedules – steady, reliable, and flexible work
- Competitive wages – a consistent paycheck, quarterly bonus, and
pay progression plans
- Growth opportunities – on-the-job training and career
- Benefits – healthcare, paid time-off, and competitive
- Incentive Programs – new hire retention bonus and employee
- A safe working environment – adhering to all current OSHA
safety requirementsJob Overview: Industrial Counter Sales is
responsible for supporting product handling, maintaining inventory,
customer service for both walk-in and phone/electronic sales in a
friendly, fast-paced team environment. What You Will Do:
- Get customer orders pulled and ready in a timely manner.
- Confirm current inventory levels and supplier availability to
estimate dates of delivery
- Develop required product knowledge through training
- Ship and receive products, including unloading, verifying &
receiving into system.
- Assist with inventory control and cycle counting.
- Assembly production involving building small to large hoses,
operating swagers, etc.
- Fabrication and use of complex machinery for kitting
manufacturing may be required.Requirements of the Job:
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Familiar with industrial distribution and hydraulic hose and
- Complete forklift/safety orientation course(s); operate
forklift as needed.
- Must possess basic reading, writing, and arithmetic
- Basic computer skills required including use of MS Office.
- Must possess strong attention to detail.Physical Demands and
Work Environment: Fast paced high energy environment. Job requires
frequent lifting up to 70 pounds, stooping, reaching above shoulder
level, pushing, pulling, walking/standing, and climbing ladders as
needed. Work environment may vary including warehouse containing
moving equipment, fluctuating temperature and inventory in various
storage arrangements, office work, manufacturing, machine shops.
Note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee for this job. Duties,
responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or
without notice.Salary:Depending on experienceCandidates are subject
to pre-employment criminal background, drug screen and DMV record
review, along with possible reference checks."We are an Equal
Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of age,
race, sex, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sexual
orientation, veteran status, military status, disability, genetic
information, or any other applicable status protected by federal,
state or local law." This Employer Participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Motion and Flow Control Products Inc, West Sacramento , Industrial Counter Sales, Sales , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!