Company: HD Supply
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: September 24, 2022
- 2+ years of experience in a production
- Experience with SAP and Microsoft Excel.Job SummaryProvides
support to the production team by printing sales orders, creating
production schedules, and organizing production workloads.Major
Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Drops and sorts orders and creates production schedules for the
- Maintains all production orders, including printing schedules
and creating packets for all steps of the production process.
- Works out of stock orders by searching inventory for substitute
parts to enable order fulfillment.
- Responds to emails from internal teams regarding the status of
- Reaches out to customer service with questions from production
on open orders.
- Keeps online production schedule up-to-date for sales teams to
determine customer order status.
- Works on special projects as needed.Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the
time.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, West Sacramento , Production Coordinator, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!