Strategic Planning Analyst
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Why Reyes Beer Division?
- People First Culture - Frequent Happy Hours and Social
- Leadership and Functional Training/Development Opportunities to
Grow Your Career
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Generous PTO/Vacation Policy
- Education ReimbursementCome join the largest beer distributor
in the United States and be a part of our Performance Promise where
we live out our company's purpose of connecting customers,
consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate.Are you ready
to start or propel your beer career with the largest and fastest
growing distributor? We represent the best brands in the country
including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White Claw,
Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon, and
more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class
training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job
into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today!Company
Information:At Reyes Beer Division, we're proud to be the largest
beer distributor in the United States. We deliver over 265 million
cases annually to more than 100,000 retail accounts across the
nation with a team of over 7,200 employees. We are committed to
being the brewers' distributor of choice by leveraging our scale to
provide unparalleled service and continually striving to grow our
customers' profitability.But it's not only our size that sets us
apart. It's our dedication to providing the best service to our
customers and always conducting ourselves with integrity. It's the
resources we devote to developing our employees' skills and
reinforcing that their safety is always our top priority. And it's
our promise to do everything we can to leave this planet better
than how we found it.#LI-MM1 Position Summary: - - Work in
partnership with supply planning, finance, operations, marketing
and focus on improving forecast accuracy and ensuring proper
replenishment of inventory. Develop collaborative relationship with
planning teams to ensure alignment on agreed upon plans and support
sales and marketing in creating sku level inventory and sales
forecasts. Primarily partner with the Reyes Beer Division East
Coast BUs. Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited
- Have ownership over forecasting parameters in Blue Yonder
system, which includes base and promotional sku, location and brand
- Provide support in the governance of the regional & global
S&OP processes (demand, supply), the establishment of
escalation lanes from regional to global integrated business review
and executive S&OP and execute after action follow ups.
- Support the supply chain managers with implementing regional
and national S&OP activities across all the regions.
- Ensure that all regional teams are adhering to the S&OP
process as set forth for their specific areas by safeguarding that
regular and timely meetings occur, standard agendas are used,
action registers are published, and metrics are reported and
leveraged to guide future decision making where relevant.
- Track S&OP process metrics to help ensure the process and
help the demand and supply planning managers by assisting in the
preparation of Executive S&OP materials. to provide global
visibility to key demand, supply, capacity, service and performance
- Seek consensus and approval from internal stakeholders for
proposed plans; negotiate with cross functional teams to achieve
company's best position
- Support execution of strategic plans for products by developing
and maintaining a continuous Integrated Planning process to align
on longer term execution and deliver the annual plan
- Monitor strategic products and brands inventories; assess risks
and opportunities; communicate and implement best profit and high
customer satisfaction solutions
- Plan, develop, and manage relationships with key suppliers
supply chain teams
- Partner with other team members to support new opportunities as
- Leverage metrics and scorecards for teams to use to measure
performance and help drive future decisions.
- Other projects or duties as assigned. Required Skills and
- Bachelor's degree and 4-5+ years' related experience.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication
- Natural curiosity and desire to learn.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to focus on the
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with personnel
at all levels within the organization to obtain, discuss, and
analyze information and process.
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem-solving
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel (pivot tables, formula
- Ability to understand, develop and refine processes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while meeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience: - -
- Master's Degree in supply chain or other related field.
- Experience with Power BI or other Business Intelligence
- Experience with Blue Yonder(JDA) or other planning tools.
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing concepts
including Greenbelt certification.
- APICS, CIPS, UPPCC or other related supply chain
certification.Physical Demands and Work Environment: - Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions. - Due to the nature of our
business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order
inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. - Should an individual in this classification not be
able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, West Sacramento , Strategic Planning Analyst, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!