CDL Class A Truck Driver
Company: Clean Harbors
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Clean Harbors West Sacramento, CA is looking for a Class A Driver
to join their safety conscious team! As a Local Class A Driver you
will operate both Class A and Class B vehicles to perform duties
associated with picking up drums and containerized waste from our
customer locations and transporting it to a Clean Harbors facility
or other disposal site making multiple stops per day. This will
include physical labor and field work from time to time.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority, and we live it
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Waste pick up from customer locations utilizing box trucks,
roll-offs, vans and vac trucks;
- Drivers are responsible for loading and offloading their
- Available to work Household Hazardous Waste events as
- Maintain daily logs, time sheets, expense reports, dispatch and
trip reports as well as vehicle inspection reports.
- Performs non-emergency and emergency response activities that
deal with biological, chemical and etiological materials;
- Performs labor intensive activities in all weather
- Works in atmospheres with low clearances, confined spaces and
- Operates hand/power tools and light equipment including, but
not limited to: Pumps, vacuum equipment, oil spill boom,
generators, bobcats, forklifts, mechanized sweepers, pressure
washers, air compressors and miscellaneous support gear as
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- Must have a Class A CDL (Commercial Driver's License), Hazmat +
Tankers Endorsements Preferred;
- One years' experience in one of the following: Roll-off, Van,
or Vac trucks;
- Ability to do overnight travel up to 10% if needed;
- Ability to use a mobile computer;
- Willingness to do field labor.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Wondering what to expect in starting your career with Clean
Harbors? Click Here to view a Day in the Life Video!
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and
industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico
and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean
Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and
industrial services. We are solving tough problems through
innovation and proven methodology - come be part of the solution
with us. We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors
team; however only those that complete the online application and
meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company.
For additional information about driver career opportunities,
please call us at (855) 791-1117.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, West Sacramento , CDL Class A Truck Driver, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!