Production Associate I - Full-Time - SIGN-ON BONUS
Company: HD Supply
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job SummaryResponsible for performing all tasks involved in the
production of products, including stretch cord, metal, and wood.
Performs one or more repetitive jobs on an assembly line or
sub-assembly line to produce and assemble products.Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Works on processes, including the insertion of materials,
clamping, fitting parts, and use of some hand tools. May cut metal
frames, wood, paper, etc. to specific dimensions as required by
fabrication spec sheet. May align layout marks with die and blade,
position materials being joined to ensure proper fit and finish.
Uses a tape measure to determine length cuts, read work order spec
sheets and double check measurements for accuracy.
- Performs bench-type processes to complete material assemblies
and sub-assemblies using hand tools and electronic and pneumatic
tools as required.
- Attaches appropriate labels and tags to products and
- Packs finished goods into correct packages and boxes goods
using assigned packing materials. Places finished goods on
- Reads job specifications to determine machine adjustments and
material requirements. Maintains work area and equipment in a clean
and orderly condition. Follows prescribed safety regulations and
performs prescribed preventative maintenance on machines.
- Notifies supervisor of any mechanical, material, or safety
- Follows standard work methods, standard operating procedures,
and job aides. Practices safe work habits to ensure production
safety and efficiency.Nature and Scope
- Selects correct processes from clearly prescribed rules, past
practices, or instruction. Seeks advice and guidance on non-routine
or problem areas from supervisor. Deviations from the norm are
cleared by the supervisor.
- Under close supervision, exercises limited latitude/independent
judgment. Work typically involves detailed checks or close review
of output by a senior coworker and/or supervisor.
- None.Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- No travel required.Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. 0-2 years of experience
in area of responsibility.
Keywords: HD Supply, West Sacramento , Production Associate I - Full-Time - SIGN-ON BONUS, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!