Case Picker 1PM, $2000 SIGN ON BONUS
Company: HD Supply
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job SummaryLoads and unloads materials within the distribution
center, including picking customer orders, retrieving and staging
merchandise, and transporting materials to designated
locations.Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key
- Operates material handling equipment to pick outbound materials
within the distribution center.
- Moves and stacks products into designated staging areas or onto
trucks for customer shipment.
- Performs pre- and post-equipment inspections, including
maintaining preventative maintenance documentation.
- Follows all safety procedures to ensure no damage to
merchandise, equipment, or facilities.
- Maintains work area conditions by ensuring merchandise is
properly stored and aisles are free of debris.
- Serves as backup for other warehousing functions based on
business volume and need.Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority.Work
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- No travel required.Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
Keywords: HD Supply, West Sacramento , Case Picker 1PM, $2000 SIGN ON BONUS, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!