Community Consultant (Leasing Consultant)
Company: American Property Management
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Community Consultant - West Sacramento, CAJoin a Winning
Since 1986, American Property Management has developed, acquired
and maintained multi-family properties in Western states including
Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. As our corporate
professionals in Bellevue, Washington plan for continued
exponential growth, we focus on providing exceptional living
experiences for the residents at our current properties. Our
determined, confident, and friendly employees are dedicated to our
mission of being the "Best Asset Management Company in the West'
and maintain this standard on a daily basis.
As a company, we value commitment, integrity, and teamwork. If you
are a reliable, service and solution oriented Property Management
Professional, we would love to consider you for our team. We are
immediately hiring for a Community Consultant in West Sacramento
- Property Information - 208 units
- Schedule - Tuesday-Friday 9am-6pm Saturday 8am-5pm - Additional
hours/days may be required based on property needs.
- Hourly Rate - $19/hour
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!
Who You AreTo be considered for this position, you should have---
- At least 2+ years' experience in Property Management
- Experience working on a multifamily property or similar
- Knowledge of Federal Fair Housing Laws, Landlord/Tenant Laws
and ADA laws
- LIHTC experience (preferred)
- A positive attitude and a team mentality
- Experience with MS Outlook, Excel and Word
- The ability to speak, read, write and understand English.
A Day in the Life
- Tour units with prospective tenants and highlight the qualities
and selling points of the property/units.
- Handle customer and tenant relations and ensure all issues are
being addressed promptly and with a high level of customer
- Maintain knowledge of the current area market.
- Prepare and maintain reports for managers.
- Host community events and ensure they are complying with
American Property Management's Quality Standards.
- Assist residents from beginning to end of the rental
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 7 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program
- Company provided PPE
Pre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of your application, you
may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview as
well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a
required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a
Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for
on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be
able to pass a 4-panel drug screen and background check before
starting work with American Property Management.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex,
age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status
, or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please find out more about us on our website:
Keywords: American Property Management, West Sacramento , Community Consultant (Leasing Consultant), Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!