Construction Project Engineer
Company: American Capital Group
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 17, 2022
Project Engineer - American Capital Group - West Sacramento,
Who We Are
We are a fully-integrated real estate development company. We were
locally founded in Bellevue, Washington and have remained a
family-owned and operated company since 1986, Over the last 34
years, our company has specialized and mastered the art of
developing multifamily communities. We've developed more than 80
multifamily properties across twelve states. We currently own and
manage 20 properties across five Western states. We continuously
live up to our reputation of being an industry leader because we
know and internally manage all aspects of Real Estate Development
including Engineering and Design, Acquisitions, Development,
Construction Management, Property Management and Asset
What We Stand ForOur goal at American Capital Group is to enhance
and better our communities by creating and managing long lasting
and high quality structures that provide homes and comfort to many.
If you're a professional who values accountability, integrity,
teamwork and commitment, you will fit right in with ACG's values
and mission.Our organization's mission is to demonstrate excellence
in designing, developing, building and managing real property
through teamwork and integrity. Our dedicated professionals provide
quality and value for our customers, profitability for our
investors and a lasting contribution to our community.
Learn more about us and our track record on our website:
Position InformationJob Title: Project EngineerSalary: $100,000 -
$110,000 annuallyHours: 7am-4pm, M-F (Full-time on-site
position)This position may require additional working hours and
days depending on company/property needs.Location: West Sacramento,
Who You Are
- Have a minimum of 3 years' of experience as Project
- Experience with multifamily/hotel projects highly
- Be able to read, speak, write and understand English
- Bachelor's Degree in Construction Management or related field
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS Office, including Outlook, and Excel.
- Experience with MS Project or similar scheduling software
- Experience with Procore preferred.
What You'll Do
- Assist in preparing and updating all assigned project
schedules, including subcontractors and material deliveries.
- Assist in pre-construction activities including take-offs, bid
solicitation, bid review, subcontractor negotiations and assembly
of the final project budget.
- Assist in the development of monthly cash flow
- Attend and participate in daily project meetings.
- Assist in identifying conflicts and work to find and implement
- Prioritize tasks to provide a smooth flow of progress
throughout the project; overseeing the tasks and responsibilities
assigned to employees and subcontractors;.
- Make frequent visits to the project site, verifying that the
site is organized and clean, and that satisfactory progress is
being made in order to meet the established completion target.
- Track and process product submittals as required.
- Assist in the review and processing of monthly payment
applications. This includes site visits to confirm completion
- Help to enforce the company safety standards on the project
site at all times.
- Assist in achieving on time and on or under budget completions
while maintain the established Company Quality Standards.
What You'll Enjoy
- A competitive base salary
- Medical, dental and vision insurance for you and your family
- Financial protection through short-term/long-term disability,
life, accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
- HSA, FSA and DSA plans
- 401K plan through MassMutual in which the company matches a
generous percentage of what you put in
- Paid vacation starting at 3 weeks
- Paid Sick/Safe Leave
- 10 Paid Holidays plus 2 Paid Personal days
- Ongoing training and employee development
Conditions of EmploymentAll candidates must submit a resume to be
considered for this position. Qualified applicants must complete a
zoom interview and a job fit assessment prior to interviewing with
our team. These are mandatory steps in our hiring
process.Candidates selected for employment must be able to pass a
criminal background check and drug screening.
American Capital Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer/
Affirmative Action EmployerAll qualified candidates will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed,
religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation,
pregnancy genetics, veteran status , or any other status protected
by state or federal law.
Keywords: American Capital Group, West Sacramento , Construction Project Engineer, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!