Company: System One
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: November 22, 2021
MOUNTAIN, LTD. has an opening for a--Construction Manager--in
West Sacramento, CA area! Since 1979, MOUNTAIN, LTD. has
successfully created and supported turnkey engineering solutions
for traditional and wireless telecom providers across the United
States. We are a national leader in the industry, providing
high-quality engineering, on-time service delivery, and skilled
personnel paired with innovative technology and creative solutions.
Specialties include OSP/ISP engineering, design, permitting,
right-of-way and CAD for traditional and wireless
telecommunications companies. Overview-- The--Construction Manager
will manage and lead a staff responsible for the permitting and
construction of fiber optic cable projects throughout the greater
Central and Southern Coast Areas of California (Santa Clara,
Monterey, San Luis Obispo, and Santa Barbara Counties).--
Responsible for staffing, capital budgets, and schedules associated
with these projects along with the safety and quality of work
- Manage a staff responsible for the permitting and construction
of fiber optic cable projects.
- Evaluate, hire and maintain construction and permitting
personnel; coordinate internal and external resources necessary to
complete aerial and underground construction projects in order to
meet customer timelines.
- Manage professional services and construction contractor
- Represent the interests of Wave in a professional manner with
governmental, municipal, and related industry organizations.
- Maintain relationships with utility companies for all
construction related work in the right of way.
- Manage relationships with engineers who are designing the
plant; work closely with staff responsible for designing, drawing
and sketching installation and location of equipment such as fiber
enclosures, FTPs, switches, cables; complete material orders needed
for planned construction.
- Monitor staff---s performance; ensure adherence to terms and
conditions of agreements and ensure all personnel and contractors
are adhering to local and state construction requirements and
- Insure staff is communicating and providing timely updates to
Project Manager or designated supervisor regarding concerns about
- Manage expenditure approvals, project costs and capital
- Work closely with staff in developing capital projects and
purchase requests for the construction team.
- Perform other duties as assigned or required Qualifications:
- College degree preferred or equivalent relevant experience
- 15 years Cable Television or Telecommunications technical
- 10-15 years of experience in working and/or supervising a cable
TV/telecommunications construction department
- Successful completion of the NCTI Service Technician course
and/or SCTE Certification
- Knowledge of National Electrical Codes and G.O.95 and 128
- Valid driver---s license and satisfactory driving record
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to communicate orally and in writing in a clear and
- Ability to supervise and motivate others
- Ability to use personal computer and software applications
(i.e. word processing, spreadsheet, etc.)
- Knowledge of cable television products and services
- Vision ability; close vision, peripheral vision and ability to
adjust focus Thank you for your interest in MOUNTAIN, LTD. For more
career opportunities, please visit us at--www.mountainltd.com
Keywords: System One, West Sacramento , Construction Manager, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!