IT Help Desk Technician I
Company: Clark Pacific
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: April 2, 2021
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the
beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building
systems, our talented team of professionals bridges the gap between
construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and
innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced
cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific
Employee Experience: top talent people working together in an
environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and
compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We have over 50 years of experience and have successfully
contributed to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings
including the Golden 1 Center, the Apple II Campus, the San
Francisco 49ers stadium, and the Stanford Escondido Village
Graduate Housing to name just a few. When people want to
experience, quality, and a partner they can trust, they choose
Clark Pacific. Repeat customers, numerous building and
environmental stewardship awards, and great employees are some of
the things for which we are most proud and grateful.
Clark Pacific is seeking an IT Help Desk Technician to support our
West Sacramento, CA location.
Overview of the position:The IT Help Desk Technician I's role is to
provide a single point of contact for end-users to receive support
and maintenance within the organization's end-user computing
environment. This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing,
maintaining, and upgrading all end-user devices and equipment to
ensure optimal workstation performance. They will also troubleshoot
problem areas (in person, by remote tools, by telephone, or via
chat) in a timely and accurate fashion and provide end-user
assistance where required
Specific accountability for this position includes:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects, and proprietary
- Record, track and document IT service incidents; resolve
incidents per established Service Level Agreements.
- Provide proactive support to Clark Pacific employees to ensure
the optimal working of the hardware and software and provide
coaching on best practices.
- Support implementation of new computers, hardware projects, and
- Install pre-packaged software as needed and perform updates to
- Be knowledgeable of tools available for the diagnostic and
performance of hardware. Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop
level when remote tools are not appropriate.
- Work with third-party support and PC equipment vendors as
- Follow the defined process for onboarding and off-boarding
- Contribute to technician knowledge base and create help sheets
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Education:
- Bachelor's degree in MIS or Computer Science or equivalent
experience is required.
- Minimum 2 years in IT Help Desk Support is required.
- Experience with desktop and server operating systems is
- Extensive application support experience of Microsoft Office,
SharePoint is required.
- Experience administering Revit, Tekla, Viewpoint, Bluebeam, and
other applications used in construction strongly desired.
Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a hard-working nice
person who is smart and curious and think that this position is
right for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply and let's
begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's do great things
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Clark Pacific, West Sacramento , IT Help Desk Technician I, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!