Lead Warehouse Associate - Outbound Repack - 11AM Shift
Company: HD Supply
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: February 18, 2021
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) (www.hdsupply.com) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Perform general warehouse operations and support management
by acting as first line of assistance for associates. Dependent on
volume/size of the facility, may have specialized tasks or have a
generalized role working in all departments. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
- Coaches and trains lower level warehouse associates on the
proper execution of warehouse duties, ensures policies and
procedures are followed.
- Exhibits detailed knowledge of all warehouse roles and is
qualified in all aspects of warehouse operations.
- Safely operates forklift or other machinery in order to
complete tasks such as loading, unloading, sorting, picking,
stocking, staging, and transportation of goods, operate pallet
jacks, or other machinery in order to complete tasks such as
unloading, sorting, staging and transporting products.
- Verifies and enters data into the system.
- Maintains condition of work area.
- Stocks product in designated location or locates to pull
correct quantities to fulfill customer orders and meet productivity
and accuracy goals.
- May also complete tasks such as receiving, returns, inventory,
order layout, data entry, and load trucks considering cubic weight,
size and characteristics of load. Nature and Scope
- May modify processes to resolve situations.
- Under limited supervision, relies on experience and exercises
independent judgment to determine the best approach to achieve
desired outcomes. Course of action is often determined by
interpreting procedures and policies. Work typically involves
periodic review of output by a supervisor or direct customers of
- Is sought out and/or assigned to provide general
guidance/direction, training, and technical assistance to junior
level support personnel. Contributes to employees' professional
development but does not have hiring/firing authority. Work
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds in a physical
environment. Ability to stand for periods of time up to and
exceeding 60 minutes. Ability to make repetitive movements, such as
using a 10-key or calculator, bending, or squatting.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- Technical certification or associate degree may be required in
some areas. Generally 5-7 years of experience in a related area of
responsibility. Preferred Qualifications & Job Specific Details
- 18+ months of warehouse experience.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of warehouse operations,
- Ability to professionally lead staff by example and handle
light supervisory duties. Familiar with training and coaching
- Ability to change or adapt work practices, priorities, or
- Ability to think and take constructive action in work-related
matters. PRID PRID151 Job Locations US-CA-West Sacramento Posted
Date 6 days ago (2/9/2021 3:50 PM) Job ID 2021-41614 Business Unit
Facilities Maintenance Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position?
No Position Type Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 95691 HD
Supply is an Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, West Sacramento , Lead Warehouse Associate - Outbound Repack - 11AM Shift, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!