Company: HD Supply
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: September 3, 2020
Company Overview HD Supply (NASDAQ:HDS) ( www.hdsupply.com ) is one
of the largest industrial distributors in North America. The
company provides a broad range of products and value-add services
to approximately 500,000 customers with leadership positions in
maintenance, repair and operations and specialty construction
sectors. Through approximately 260 locations across 36 states and
six Canadian provinces, the company's approximately 11,000
associates provide localized, customer-driven services including
jobsite delivery, will call or direct-ship options, diversified
logistics and innovative solutions that contribute to its
customers' success. With an active commitment to the communities in
which we operate, HD Supply associates are part of a thriving
organization that supports the virtues of wellness, diversity and
inclusion - all of which are top priorities for the company.
Equally as important is empowering our associates to grow
professionally while providing competitive benefits and
compensation. If you're ready to find a rewarding career and
achieve your full potential with a growing industry leader, HD
Supply is ready for you! Job Description & Qualifications Job
Summary Perform various day-to-day administrative duties to provide
support to the operation. Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key
- Tracks and updates time in Kronos for associates' hours,
vacation, sick time, and personal days.
- Runs daily, weekly, and monthly reports for freight audit,
stock receipts, and other reports that are relevant to the
- Sets up new job accounts for customers and maintains accounts
receivable files on customers.
- Creates manifests to customer purchases.
- Prepares and codes invoices. Matches customer pick-up and
delivery tickets for accuracy.
- Provides operation support as assigned by manager.
- Answers multi-line phone and routes calls to appropriate
personnel. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions
would be infrequent and not objectionable.
- Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and
there is frequent opportunity to move about. On rare occasions
there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications
- Broad computer knowledge preferred.
- Accounts Receivable/Accounts Payable experience a plus.
- Experience with Excel and Word. PRID PRID151 Job Locations
US-CA-West Sacramento Posted Date 7 days ago (8/24/2020 6:07 PM)
Job ID 2020-39159 Business Unit Facilities Maintenance Functional
Area Clerical/Administrative Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time Posting Location : Postal Code 95691 HD Supply is an
Equal Opportunity Minority/Female/Individuals with
Disabilities/Protected Veteran and Affirmative Action Employer. HD
Supply considers for employment and hires qualified candidates
without regard to age, race, religion, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry,
citizenship, protected veteran or disability status or any factor
prohibited by law.
Keywords: HD Supply, West Sacramento , Office Administrator, Professions , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!