State Code Coordinator (Sacramento)
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: September 15, 2023
What we expect
The first 3 letters in workplace safety are Y-O-U!TK Elevator is
currently seeking an experienced State Code Coordinator in
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Generates proposals for code compliance and state work.
- Coordinates work with branch service superintendent, repair
manager and service technician.
- Communicates with customers on the items to be completed by
customer and what items the Company will complete.
- Processes all preliminary orders as they are sent. Ensures
mechanics have copies of preliminary orders; sends letters and
proposals (if needed) to the customer.
- Keeps records of the progress of the work to be completed.
- Sends letters of compliance to the State and to the customer
when the Company's portion of the work is completed. Files when
- Researches and responds to all inquiries regarding permits,
preliminary orders and testing.
- Works with Regional repair coordinators; provides completed
- Pulls permits and schedules vendors (drilling, cab, phones,
- Follows up with customer prior to billing to verify work
completed, billing address, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Three to six months related experience and/or training
- High school diploma or GED (general education degree); one-year
certificate from college or technical school; or three to six
months related experience and/or training in basic business
administration; or equivalent combination of education and
- Ability to utilize a laptop, desktop computer, or tablet, cell
phone if needed
- Previous elevator experience
- System database knowledge
Hourly pay range is $18-$31/hr. The role offers a bonus based on
individual and company performance. Benefits overview: health
insurance, parental leave, wellness program, 401K, vacation pay,
holiday pay, tuition assistance, free life insurance and disability
insurance, among others.
What we offer
To apply to a position, please click on the Apply Now button.
For any additional questions or job specific requests, please use
below and include the Job Requisition Number as a reference.
TK Elevator is an equal opportunity employer and committed to
diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to age, gender, race, color, religion,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability,
and veteran status or any other protected status required by
Applicants with disabilities who require reasonable accommodation
in connection with the application process are encouraged to email
us directly at or call 1-.
Keywords: TKE, West Sacramento , State Code Coordinator (Sacramento), Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!