Call Center Supervisor
Company: Neptune Dental Management
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Call Center Supervisor
Overview: The Customer Call Center is the contact point and voice
of the practices and handles incoming calls for new patients,
office overflow and professional callers. The role of the Customer
Call Center Supervisor is to monitor and coach all Customer Call
Center Representatives to ensure they provide the highest-level of
customer service to assist callers and patients with information
regarding treatments, services, insurances and financial items. The
Call Center Supervisor is a detailed-oriented, results-driven
leader that will ensure all incoming calls are answered, routed to
appropriate offices and team members, and capturing of all caller
information is accurate and reported. The Call Center Supervisor is
passionate about the Image Orthodontics brand/offering and
customer/patient experience, and leads and inspires the Call Center
Representatives to drive conversion of leads and referrals to new
patients.Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Leads the day-to-day operations of the Customer Call Center to
ensure the efficient use of resources, the accurate reporting of
call data and the effective delivery of company services and
- Oversees the workflow of the Customer Call Center team, working
to ensure that quality metrics are reported and that operational
efficiencies are streamlined, met and/or improved as needed.
- Responsible for training, coaching and developing staff;
resolving complex issues; and serving as a communications conduit
between staff and Leadership Team.
- Ensures that Customer Call Center staff provide accurate
information regarding company's services and products, and the
highest level of customer service.
- The Customer Call Center Supervisor will monitor Call Center
Representatives to ensure that all incoming calls are answered and
handled accordingly (Supervisor will also answer calls):
- Engaging with clients in a friendly and professional manner
while actively listening to their concerns
- Addressing general questions regarding treatments, services and
- Offering support, solutions and resolutions to callers and
customers in accordance with the company's customer service
- Provide information on practice locations
- Forwarding to appropriate location or individual
- Taking messages and forwarding to appropriate location or
individualThe Customer Call Center Supervisor will monitor and
coach Call Center Representatives to ensure that they are:
- Performing outbound calls to follow up on and convert new
patient leads and referrals and secure new business.
- Effectively pitching and selling service offering
- Maintaining an outgoing attitude to callers, patients and
- Accurately record caller/customer information within customer
- Scheduling and rescheduling of appointments.
- Multi-tasking, switching between multiple screens and systems
with speed and ease in order to provide quick and accurate
information to patients and callers.
- Staying up-to-speed on company marketing programs and
promotions in order to address inquires.
- Continuously improving Call Center KPI around missed call rates
and quality of service.
- Compiling weekly and monthly reports on call center activity
- Proactively addresses personnel and performance issues and
handles according to company guidelines and in diplomatic
- Clerical duties may include faxing, copying etc.
- Ordering of administrative supplies as needed.
- Other duties as requested.Qualification Requirements
- 5-7 years of customer service experience in orthodontic or
medical call center; at least 5 years in supervisory role.
- Team player and collaborator; ability to coordinate between
corporate teams and practice teams to ensure patient service is as
seamless as possible.
- Demonstrated knowledge of contact center operations; familiar
with Automated Call Distributor, Interactive Voice Response,
Workforce Management and Customer Relationship Management.
- Proficient with contact center voice and data management
systems and able to quickly learn new software; knowledge of
contact center practices with strong analytical and problem-solving
- Experience in managing metrics ensuring customer satisfaction
and reporting statistical performance levels related to
- Organized, and having a friendly and engaging demeanor.
- Outstanding communication skills (both written and oral),
active listening, problem-solving skills and organizational
- Project management skills necessary to perform certain job
functions, such as scheduling, data entry and reporting.
- Knowledge of insurances.
- Proficient in Google Sheets, Docs, Microsoft Excel, GMail, Data
- Some knowledge of CRM systems
- Associate or Bachelor's
Competitive Pay, Vacation Pay, Holiday Pay, Medical, Dental,
Vision, 401K, Life InsuranceHours: Monday - FridayShift: 9am -
Keywords: Neptune Dental Management, West Sacramento , Call Center Supervisor, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...