Company: Integrated Resources, Inc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Title: Development Scientist
Location: West Sacramento, CA, United States
Duration:12 month(s)+ possible extension
Onsite, Shift hour-8 am-5 pm PST
-Pay range: $25-$29.35/hour on W2.
- The Development Scientist will support microbiological lab
activities for antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST).
- The incumbent performs experiments as defined and planned by
supervisor; reviews test results for experimental error and
determines if repeats are required.
- Updating project lead(s) with data and any issues will be
required, as well as an ability to work in cross-functional
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Science or related field with 2+
years' experience in laboratory experience.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a
multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Knowledge of aseptic lab techniques, pipetting, good laboratory
practice (GLP), good documentation practices (GDP), and general wet
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task
environment and with variety of tasks.
- Familiarity with Excel and data analysis is desired.
Keywords: Integrated Resources, Inc, West Sacramento , Development Scientist, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!