Leasing Consultant - Capitol Place Apartments
Company: Redwood Residential Llc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 15, 2023
Job DescriptionJob Task Summary: This position is responsible
for coordinating the property marketing, leasing, and renewal
strategies to achieve occupancy, revenue, and resident retention
goals by performing all activities related to leasing to new
residents, providing resident satisfaction throughout the term of
the lease, and securing resident lease renewals.Primary
- Performs all sales and leasing activities to achieve the
property revenue and occupancy goals by greeting and qualifying
prospects in Lead2Lease software system, conducting property tours
and showing apartments, processing applications, credit screening,
and criminal background checks, preparing the lease and move-in
package from property management software system, and ensuring a
smooth resident move-in and lease signing.
- Inspects apartments prior to resident move-in and ensures
apartments are in move-in ready condition and schedules any
outstanding item to be addressed with the maintenance team.
- Stays informed about current market and competitor conditions
that may impact the property occupancy and sales results, develops
and implements short- and long-term marketing plans and goals to
sustain occupancy, and follows the property established policies
related to concessions, specials, and other programs to boost
- Designs and executes marketing activities to create and drive
traffic to the property, including implementing resident referral
and employer outreach programs, using internet marketing tools
(Craigslist, Weblisters, Facebook, e-mail, and other websites), and
following other property-specific marketing plans, drives, and
- Uses the on-site property management software to track
apartment availability, record traffic and leasing activities,
manage resident and prospect data, and capture critical demographic
and other information about existing and future residents.
- Ensures that the property and show units meet the Redwood
Residentials standards for show quality by daily inspecting the
marketing corridor and leasing tour, communicating maintenance and
upkeep needs to the property maintenance team members,
merchandising and ensuring a physically appealing show unit and/or
model and amenities, and preparing the leasing office for daily
- Follows-up with prospects and new residents to ensure
satisfaction by sending e-mail, thank-you notes, and cards or
making telephone calls or other contacts to finalize decisions to
lease and/or renew.
- Executes and performs activities in support of the property
lease renewal program by preparing lease renewal letters and
packages for residents, meeting with and contacting renewing
residents in advance of move-out dates and ensuring that lease
renewal documents are signed and implemented on time.
- Responds quickly and courteously to resident and client/owner
concerns and questions and takes prompt action to solve problems
and/or document and convey resident or other requests to the
- Completes various accounting, financial, administrative, and
- Performs other duties as assigned or as necessary.Operational
- Follows established policies and procedures by monitoring and
ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements, organizational
standards, and operational processes related to area(s) of
responsibility and reporting violations or infractions to
- Practices proper safety techniques in accordance with Redwood
Residential, property, policies, procedures, and standards by
immediately reporting any mechanical or electrical equipment
malfunctions, employee/visitor/resident injuries or accidents, or
other safety issues to appropriate individual(s).
- Recognizes areas for improvement and offers suggestions to
improve the property efficiency, profitability, and
- Keeps well-informed of current changes in technology, leasing
and sales tools, processes, and standards within the industry and
area(s) of responsibility by attending internal and external
training programs and by accessing other sources of information and
applies knowledge and practices to area(s) of responsibility.
- Associates work in an office environment, but also may have
frequent exposure to outside elements where temperature, weather,
odors, and/or landscape may be unpleasant and/or hazardous.
- Associates must be able to physically access all exterior and
interior parts of the property and amenities.
- Associates must be able to stand, walk and/or sit for extended
periods of time and push, pull, lift, carry, or maneuver weights of
up to twenty (20) pounds independently and fifty (50) pounds with
- Routine, local travel may be required to attend training
classes, conduct market research, or other situations necessary for
the accomplishment of some or all the daily responsibilities of
- Property Management is a 24/7 industry. Our best efforts will
be made to ensure your schedule remains as consistent as possible,
however, property needs or unforeseen circumstances may warrant
changes to a typical schedule. Your position may require work on
any of the 7 days of the week and/or outside normal business hours,
including holidays to meet business needs. Required Licenses or
- Associates must have all licenses and/or certifications as
required by State and Local jurisdictions
- Associates must have valid drivers license to operate a golf
cart on property. Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Exhibits ability to read, write, and communicate effectively to
comprehend and complete legal documents, sell and explain apartment
features, and answer questions.
- Exhibits ability to apply sales skills, such as generating
sales leads, conducting sales presentations, qualifying prospects,
- Exhibits proficiency in word processing, property management
software, and spreadsheet management programs in order to complete
required reports and employment documents.
- Exhibits mathematical skills necessary to add, subtract,
multiply, and divide numbers, decimals, and fractions, and
calculate percents in order to complete financial records, budgets,
and other fiscal reporting information.
- Proficiency and fluency in using the internet for marketing,
advertising, and sales-related circumstances, including using
Craigslist, Weblisters, Google and other search engines, and
navigating the internet and websites.
- High School diploma, GED or an employment history that
demonstrates the application and usage of a sales, marketing,
internet and customer service background enough to resolve customer
complaints and issues and complete financial records, documents,
and reportsby Jobble
Keywords: Redwood Residential Llc, West Sacramento , Leasing Consultant - Capitol Place Apartments, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!