Supply Chain Planner II - RBD
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Why Reyes Beer Division?
- People First Culture - Frequent Happy Hours and Social
- Leadership and Functional Training/Development Opportunities to
Grow Your Career
- Comprehensive Health Care Benefits (Health/Dental/Vision
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Generous PTO/Vacation Policy
- Education ReimbursementCome join the largest beer distributor
in the United States and be a part of our Performance Promise where
we live out our company's purpose of connecting customers,
consumers and brands every day, everywhere we operate.Are you ready
to start or propel your beer career with the largest and fastest
growing distributor? We represent the best brands in the country
including Modelo, Miller Lite, Coors Light, Corona, White Claw,
Heineken, Truly, Pacifico, Yuengling, Lagunitas, Blue Moon, and
more! We offer competitive pay and benefits, best-in-class
training, and advancement opportunities that will turn this job
into a career. Tap into your talent by applying today!Company
Information:At Reyes Beer Division, we're proud to be the largest
beer distributor in the United States. We deliver over 265 million
cases annually to more than 100,000 retail accounts across the
nation with a team of over 7,200 employees. We are committed to
being the brewers' distributor of choice by leveraging our scale to
provide unparalleled service and continually striving to grow our
customers' profitability.But it's not only our size that sets us
apart. It's our dedication to providing the best service to our
customers and always conducting ourselves with integrity. It's the
resources we devote to developing our employees' skills and
reinforcing that their safety is always our top priority. And it's
our promise to do everything we can to leave this planet better
than how we found it.
Responsible for planning and purchasing inventory from multiple
supplier base to support multi-tiered distribution network. Will
place orders with suppliers, monitor and expedite product when
required, and manage supplier relationships.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Review inventory position and analyze inventory needs across
- Place purchase orders with suppliers using multiple tools and
- Understand basic principles of supplier lead time, inventory
days on hand, demand variability and forecasting.
- Upload sales, inventory, and forecasting data into supplier
inventory management systems.
- Develop SKU forecast based on historical sales and recent
- Interact with suppliers to manage portfolio including forecast,
ordering, and expediting of material.
- Interact with operations team to manage inventory position and
- Develop short term and long-term volume forecasting models
working with senior members of the sales function.
- Review current work practices and look for opportunities to
streamline and more effectively manage process.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 3+ years of work experience in planning,
procurement, supply chain or an analytical role using forecasting
systems; OR High School Diploma/GED and 6+ years of work experience
in planning, procurement, supply chain or an analytical role using
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to focus on the
- Ability to interact and communicate effectively with personnel
at all levels within the organization to obtain, discuss, and
analyze information and process.
- Strong interpersonal and exceptional problem-solving
- Ability to understand, develop and refine processes.
- Ability to manage competing priorities while meeting
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Advanced skills in the use of MS Excel (pivot tables, formula
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree and 5+ years of work experience in planning,
procurement, supply chain, or an analytical role using forecasting
- Experience with Blue Yonder, SAP, or other planning tools.
- Experience with Power BI, Cognos, or other Business
- Proficient in other Microsoft applications (Outlook, Word,
- Experience with Six Sigma or other Lean Manufacturing concepts
including Greenbelt certification.
- APICS, CIPS, UPPCC or other related supply chain
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions.Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, West Sacramento , Supply Chain Planner II - RBD, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!