Sr. Development Scientist
Company: Sunrise Systems Inc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: November 19, 2022
Our client, a leading medical devices company is looking for a
Sr. Development Scientist. This is for an initial duration of 12
months and is located in West Sacramento, CA.
- The Senior Development Scientist leads and/or participates in
the planning and execution of studies in the formulation of
multiple antimicrobial assays in collaboration with diverse groups
within R&D as well as cross-functional teams.
- The incumbent is responsible for assessing performance of
current assay formulations, proposing modifications to the
formulation(s) to improve performance, and designing experiments to
evaluate the proposed formulations.
- Developing and executing protocols, documenting results,
investigating failures / errors, troubleshooting, analyzing data,
and presenting conclusions of the data are also required.
- Knowledge of microbiology, especially in regards to organism
growth, is preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in field (e.g. Chemistry, Biochemistry, or
Microbiology with 5+ years, Master's degree with 3+ years or
Doctoral degree with 0 - 2 years of experience in a diagnostics
manufacturing / laboratory environment.
- Experience in HPLC, mass spectrometry, and spectroscopy are
- Good laboratory technique with some analytical
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a
multidisciplinary team environment.
- Ability to problem solve is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task
environment and with a variety of tasks.
- The ability to multi-task is also required.
- Good leadership organizational skills are important.
Qualified candidates please send your word format updated resume at
the earliest to . -Thank You.
Keywords: Sunrise Systems Inc, West Sacramento , Sr. Development Scientist, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!