Company: Gravity Tech Inc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: November 19, 2022
*Development Scientist I*
*Location: 1584 Enterprise Blvd., West Sacramento, CA 95691*
*Contract: 12 Months*
The Development Scientist will support microbiological lab
activities for antimicrobial susceptibility testing (AST). The
incumbent performs experiments as defined and planned by the
supervisor; reviews test results for experimental error and
determines if repeats are required. Updating project lead(s) with
data and any issues will be required, as well as an ability to work
in cross-functional teams.
*Position Requirements: *
* Bachelor's degree in a Life Science or related field with 2+
years experience in thelaboratory experience.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a
multidisciplinary team environment.
* The ability to problem solve is a must. Knowledge of aseptic lab
techniques, pipetting, good laboratory practice (GLP), good
documentation practices (GDP), and general wet bench
* Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing task
environment and with avariety of tasks.
* Familiarity with Excel and data analysis is desired.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $20.00 - $29.00 per hour
* 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
* West Sacramento, CA 95691: Reliably commute or planning to
relocate before starting work (Required)
* Bachelor's (Preferred)
* Molecular biology: 1 year (Preferred)
* Laboratory: 2 years (Preferred)
* GLP: 2 years (Preferred)
* Microsoft Excel: 1 year (Preferred)
* Data analysis skills: 2 years (Preferred)
* Microbiology: 2 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Gravity Tech Inc, West Sacramento , Development Scientist, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!