Delivery Supervisor - RBG
Company: Reyes Beer Division
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: November 17, 2022
Delivery Supervisor assists the Delivery Manager in the day to day
activities in the delivery department.
People or Process Management Responsibility: Yes
Required Skills and Experience:
* High school diploma or GED
* Minimum 2-4 years of experience working in a warehouse,
transportation, purchasing, customer service, sales or similar
supply chain department
* Exceptional problem-solving and communication skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* This position must pass a post offer background and drug test
Preferred Skills and Experience:
* College degree (Logistics or Supply Chain Management)
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
* Supervise daily delivery operations, planning and scheduling
* Assigns drivers and vehicles to convey freight.
* Coordinates drivers according to customer requests in compliance
with DOT regulations and company rules.
* Communicate with customers to determine driver needs and
schedules and notifies drivers of assignments, enters assignment
data in computer database.
* Ensure quality standards and productivity goals are achieved for
receipt and shipment ofproduct with safety being a priority.
* Develop transportation staff.
* Other projects and duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation
and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected
veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.As an Equal Opportunity
Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will recruit and select
applicants for employment solely on the basis of their
qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Beer Division, West Sacramento , Delivery Supervisor - RBG, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!