Company: NorCal Beverage
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Details Shifts: swing Location: West
Sacramento, CA Salary: $22.82Medical benefits eligible first of the
month following 28 days of employment. All other benefits eligible
first of the month following 90 days of employment.Benefits:401(k)
with generous Company matchDental insuranceHealth insuranceHealth
Savings AccountFlexible Spending AccountLife insurancePaid time
offEmployee Referral ProgramVision insurance Position Summary: The
Repack Sorter Lead is responsible for overseeing the daily
operation of the warehouse beverage repack line to ensure
compliance with company policies and procedures through safely
verifying product quantity, quality, and efficiency. Essential
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Operates the Douglas packer.
- Makes all machine adjustments: roll changes, for the Douglas
- Notifies Maintenance for Douglas packer changes and
- Adjusts line labor based on labor and employee strengths.
- Controls LOT/BATCH dates for WIP items product for
- Organizes lot dates, communicates lot dates to other lead,
- Creates or cancels transfer orders using warehouse management
- Responsible for changing the printer for lot changes and prints
- Provides relief coverage during breaks, meal periods, employee
absences and/or PTO.
- Trains co-workers on duties and responsibilities.
- Directs work duties of other staff during shift.
- Troubleshoots issues.
- Interprets specifications and job orders.
- Manages the damage process.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating
personnel on the use of all safety procedures, equipment, and
- Maintains compliance with established policies and
- Maintains workflow by monitoring steps of the process, setting
processing variables, observing control points and equipment.
- Completes appropriate documentation of department
- Inspects products to verify conformance to specifications.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to
increase efficiency of department.
- Provides leadership to co-workers.
- Provides feedback for employee evaluations and corrective
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Works scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as
- Must have thorough understanding of full production processes
- Ability to direct and advise people.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written
instructions or other information.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate
professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to
record, balance, and check for accuracy.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as
well as work in a team.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and
produces accurate work product.
- Must be proactive.
- Must have a cooperative attitude.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Education
- High school diploma or general education degree (G.E.D.)
- 1 year of experience in warehousing facility required.
- Completed all necessary stages to achieve the Repack-Sorter
- Or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Single and double forklift certification.Language Skills:
English is required. Supervisory Responsibilities: This position
has no supervisory responsibilities. Amount of Travel Involved:
None. Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing
the duties of this Job, employee is frequently required to stand,
walk, push, pull, stoop, crouch, feel, grasp, reach with hands and
arms, talk and hear. Job requires repetitive motion. The employee
frequently bends and twists at the waist. The employee frequently
lifts, pushes/pulls and/or moves up to 50 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described
here are representative of those an employee encounters while
performing the essential functions of this job. While performing
the duties of this Job, employee is regularly exposed to changes in
warehouse temperature due to environmental conditions. The noise
level in the work environment is usually loud. Employee is
regularly in close proximity to moving motor vehicles and
machinery. Nor-Cal Beverage Co., Inc. is an equal opportunity
Keywords: NorCal Beverage, West Sacramento , Repack-Sorter Lead, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!