Company: NorCal Beverage
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: August 3, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Details Shifts: day & swing Location: West
Sacramento, CA Salary: $19.50-$20.75 (DOE)Medical benefits eligible
first of the month following 28 days of employment. All other
benefits eligible first of the month following 90 days of
employment.Benefits:401(k) with generous Company matchDental
insuranceHealth insuranceHealth Savings AccountFlexible Spending
AccountLife insurancePaid time offEmployee Referral ProgramVision
insurance Position Summary: This position is responsible for
sorting and repacking beverage products the Company distributes to
create whole packs or cases. Essential Duties and
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Inspect products for misprints, dings, dents, defective seals,
damage or leakage.
- Sort product on pallets by undamaged and damaged product.
- Hand-wrap full undamaged pallets of product.
- Replace damaged or leaking cartons with good cartons, or
defective cans or bottles with good product to create full
- Hand stack undamaged variety packs on pallets in designated
- Perform modular pallet build based on pallet pattern
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Inspect and sort variety packs on Douglas line for leakage,
misprints, damage and grime.
- Stock trays and push product on Douglas line.
- Safely operate baler.
- Safely operate gas and electric forklift, single and
single/double forklift, trash compactor, pallet inverter, pallet
wrapper and Douglas heat shrink machine.
- Water electric forklift batteries.
- Charge electric forklifts.
- Dispense gas from storage tank to fuel gas
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written
instructions or other information.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures, reports potentially
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to communicate
professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to count, add, subtract, multiply, and divide and to
record, balance, and check for accuracy.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as
well as work in a team.
- Follows policies and procedures.
- Uses equipment and materials properly.
- Adapts to changes in the work environment.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and
produces accurate work product.
- Must be enthusiastic and proactive.
- Must have a cooperative attitude.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Education
- High school diploma -or- general education degree (G.E.D.)
Language Skills: English is required. Physical Demands: The
physical demands described here are representative of those that
must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential
functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential
functions. While performing the duties of this Job, employee is
frequently required to stand, walk, push, pull, stoop, crouch,
feel, grasp, reach with hands and arms, talk and hear. Job requires
repetitive motion. The employee frequently lifts and/or moves up to
50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus. Work Environment: The work environment
characteristics described here are representative of those an
employee encounters while performing the essential functions of
this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, employee is regularly
exposed to changes in warehouse temperature due to environmental
conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually
loud. Employee is regularly in close proximity to moving motor
vehicles and machinery. Nor-Cal Beverage Co., Inc. is an equal
Keywords: NorCal Beverage, West Sacramento , Repack-Sorter, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!