Project Coordinator - West Sacramento CA
Company: PetersenDean Roofing
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: August 2, 2022
PetersenDean Roofing and Solar Systems is the largest
residential roofing and solar company in the United States. With
divisions in Arizona, California, Florida, Nevada and Texas,
PetersenDean installs new roofs, provides re-roofing services, and
designs and installs solar power systems. Founded more than 34
years ago, our commitment to safety, superior quality customer
service, and the environment has earned us an industry-wide
reputation for excellence.
The Project Coordinator oversees all aspects of solar, reroof, and
fencing projects (in addition to other new product lines as deemed
necessary) including, but not limited to, financing and
sub-contractors. They will ensure effective communication with
customers, sales representatives, and operations.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
* Manage the project cycle and coordinate multiple residential PV
and reroof projects from start to finish.
* Work with multiple Departments within the company to meet
* Read and review plans for any conflicts.
* Support the Sales Department with any project-related issues.
* Interact with clients, sales consultants, designers,
subcontractors, and finance partners.
* Coordinate invoicing and collections.
* Use CRM to track key project and payment milestones.
* Coordinate completion and execution of necessary
* Ensure that all project progress is documented according to the
written company procedures.
* Ensure timely completion of all projects.
* Provide exceptional customer service and client relations.
* Ability to make 20 to 30 calls per day and manage a project load
of approximately 75 projects at one time.
* Deliver information to clients with diplomacy and tact.
* Effectively communicate with clients about any possible changes
to their project with respect to timing or scope.
* Complete project audit to ensure successful completion and
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED); Bachelor's
degree preferred but not a requirement
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, time
management and follow-up skills required.
* Demonstrate client relationship management skills.
* Proven ability to effectively manage complex processes.
* High level of organization and professionalism.
* Ability to work in a fast-moving environment maintaining a
positive attitude in stressful situations.
* Solution-minded, always looking for ways to improve efficiency,
communication and make the client experience even better.
* Ability to follow through on assigned tasks and projects with
* Foresight and desire to take initiative to achieve desired
* Ability to prioritize and multitask.
Keywords: PetersenDean Roofing, West Sacramento , Project Coordinator - West Sacramento CA, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!