Company: Quanex Building Products Corporation
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 19, 2022
* Read build instructions from computer monitor ensuring proper
length, type and color of materials.
* Eventual cross training to ensure proficiency in neighboring
* Visually inspect for defects or errors throughout process.
* Verify size, color, customer, configuration (hardware), according
to labeling system.
* Insure standard work adherence.
* Apply labels to frame upon completion.
* Sequence into rack for next step (screen rolling).
* Ability to stand throughout the full shift.
* Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
* Ability to use hand tools including tape measure air drill,
pneumatics fixed straight-cut saw.
* Must be able to meet standardized production goals.
* Ability to follow both written and verbal directions.
* Must have flexibility to work occasional overtime or additional
* Strict adherence to safety policies.
* We are a drug and alcohol-free workplace. Must be able to pass
pre-employment drug test.
An Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Quanex Building Products Corporation, West Sacramento , Production Assembler, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!