Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 15, 2022
Strong Compensation Package, Excellent Benefits, Career
GrowthThis Jobot Job is hosted by: Josh StricklandAre you a fit?
Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us
your resume.Salary: $85,000 - $110,000 per yearA bit about
us:Commercial General Contractor seeking to add a Superintendent to
their growing team! If you have 3+ years as a Construction
Superintendent within commercial/retail/restaurants, apply
today!Why join us?Strong Compensation PackageExcellent
BenefitsCareer GrowthJob DetailsDuties and responsibilities:
- Oversee all work performed at the construction site. Direct
day-to-day on-site supervision of field labor.
- Execute and manage the project schedule and strictly adhering
to project budget.
- Work with supervisory personnel and employees, engineers,
architects, subcontractors, inspectors, and suppliers to maintain
budget and schedule constraints and to resolve construction issues
- Review plans and specifications, inspecting work and overseeing
contractors to ensure project requirements are met.
- Communicate and enforce Safety Program, leading by example
- Maintain good relationships with internal and external
- Attend and participate in project meetings
- Provide regular jobsite progress and safety reports.Minimum
- 3+ years of Construction management experience as a
Superintendent within Commercial Construction
- Experience working on retail, restaurants, and other commercial
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Computer knowledge and efficiency, including Microsoft Office
- Willingness to travelInterested in hearing more? Easy Apply now
by clicking the "Apply Now" button.
Keywords: Jobot, West Sacramento , Superintendent, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!