Business Development Associate
Company: Alera Group
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Dickerson Insurance Services is looking for an Inside Sales
Executive to join their team!This position has the primary
responsibility of developing and maintaining relationships with
target-market clients and prospects in the General Agent Sales
Department, including all aspects of sales prospecting. In this
role, successful candidates need to have exceptional customer
service and communication skills to meet prospect and client
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of industry products
and services including, but not limited to, medical, dental,
vision, life, and disability coverages.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the competitive, regulatory,
and legislative environments relevant to the group health insurance
- Achieve sales goals by marketing to brokers via phone, email,
- Lead weekly/monthly broker trainings via webinars and social
- With Account Executive, document accurately and ensure the
completeness of group applications and supporting paperwork
required to underwrite group applications.
- Work and consult collaboratively with sales support,
underwriting, management, agent/brokers, employer group-contacts,
insurance company representatives, and Dickerson Account
- Assist other account executives and vice president as
- Education: High school diploma, GED, or equivalent work
experience, required. Bachelor's degree, preferred.
- Life Agent license with California Department of Insurance,
- Group or Individual Sales experience preferred
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability
to successfully interact at all company levels while maintaining a
high degree of confidentiality.
- Must be comfortable dealing with all kinds of people and have a
desire to provide exceptional customer service.
- Effective communication skills to influence, persuade, and
facilitate in a fast-paced environment. This requires strong
selling skills, including the ability to overcome objections.
- Excellent time management skills to work efficiently under the
time constraints presented by regular, frequent deadlines. Ability
to multi-task with a superlative work ethic and a sense of urgency
for assigned tasks.
- Exceptional ability to work effectively with often-times
demanding brokers, group contacts, and underwriters who may have
conflicting objectives to meet the needs of the client.
- Requires computer and smart device/phone proficiency, including
use of the internet, SalesForce, Excel, Outlook, and
Sharepoint.Equal Opportunity Employment We're an equal opportunity
employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without
attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.If you're a
California resident, please read the California Consumer Privacy
Act prior to applying.#pandoIQ
Keywords: Alera Group, West Sacramento , Business Development Associate, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!