Company: American Property Management
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Floating Groundskeeper - Sacramento, CA
Join a Winning Team!
Since 1986, American Property Management has developed, acquired
and maintained multi-family properties in Western states including
Arizona, California, Oregon, and Washington. As our corporate
professionals in Bellevue, Washington plan for continued
exponential growth, we focus on providing exceptional living
experiences for the residents at our current properties. Our
determined, confident, and friendly employees are dedicated to our
mission of being the "Best Asset Management Company in the West'
and maintain this standard on a daily basis.
As a company, we value commitment, integrity, and teamwork. If you
are a reliable, service and solution oriented Property Management
Professional, we would love to consider you for our team. We are
immediately hiring for a Floating Groundskeeper in Sacramento, CA.
Our properties range anywhere from Turlock, CA to West Sacramento,
CA. This position requires travel.
- Property Information - Varies
- Schedule - Monday - Friday 7am to 4pm - Additional hours/days
may be required based on property needs. (Full time on site)
- Hourly Rate - $18/hour
- Monthly Leasing Bonuses!
- Mileage Reimbursement
Who You AreTo be considered for this position, you should have---
- 1+ years' experience in multifamily or hotel grounds
- Must possess excellent customer service skills and be courteous
and helpful to residents and other staff members.
- Must be able to read, write, and speak English.
- Driver's License Required
A Day in the Life
- Maintaining courteous communication with residents, applicants
- Maintaining timecard and reports
- Maintaining work and storage area in an orderly manner
- Maintaining dumpster areas and buildings on a daily basis,
ensuring curb appeal is maintained to company standards
- Help with painting and cleaning as directed by Maintenance
- Help to maintain inventory of supplies and equipment
- Maintain grounds and insure lawns are mowed and trimmed
- Maintaining all entries, walks, and driveways by keeping clear
- Ensure that all equipment is safe to operate and that operators
are properly trained
- Help to insure that the irrigation system is operating
properly, checking sprinkler heads daily
- Cleaning of all exterior doors, entryways and landings on a
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have own basic hand tools. ( Property will provide power
tools as required.)
What We Offer
- Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits for you and
- Opportunity to contribute to a 401K
- Paid sick and vacation time
- 6 paid holidays plus 2 paid personal days of your choice!
- A comprehensive training and development program
- Company provided PPE
Pre-Employment ScreeningUpon submission of your application, you
may be invited to participate in a preliminary Zoom interview as
well as take an online job fit assessment. These steps are a
required part of our hiring process. Only candidates who complete a
Zoom interview and job fit assessment will be considered for
on-site interviews. Upon acceptance of an offer, employees must be
able to pass a 4-panel drug screen and background check before
starting work with American Property Management.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, creed, religion, disability, sex,
age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or presentation, pregnancy genetics, veteran status
, or any other status protected by state or federal law.
Please find out more about us on our website:
Keywords: American Property Management, West Sacramento , Floating Groundskeeper, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!