Company: TridentUSA Health Services
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 10, 2022
Sign-on bonus: $3,000! Paid at 6 months and 1 year!
* Perform and process X-Rays using portable digital (DR) or
computed (CR) radiography equipment and submit/transmit them to a
Radiologist for interpretation.
* Unload portable X-Ray equipment and take into facilities to
perform exams ordered by the physician. Must obtain clinically
diagnostic, technically competent x-ray images.
* Perform EKGs (as needed) and transmit them to a Cardiologist for
interpretation. (if required)
* Scan exam related paperwork/billing documents on a daily basis
* Regularly communicate with dispatch and management.
* Communicate efficiently and interact professionally with peers,
supervisory staff, and clients.
* Maintain vehicle and x-ray equipment.
* Maintain required State licenses and/or ARRT Certification,
health requirements, and operational requirements.
* Valid driver's license in the applicable state and in good
current standing at all times.
* Attend meetings as required.
* Demonstrate regular attendance.
* Connect and disconnect Holter Monitors. (if required)
* Technologist must care for their equipment in a professional
manner. Upon malfunction of any equipment, the supervisor should be
* Perform special projects or other duties as assigned by
* Train other technologists as required.
* Self-motivated, dependable, and work independently with little to
no direct supervision.
Keywords: TridentUSA Health Services, West Sacramento , Radiologic Technologist, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!