Class A CDL Driver
Company: Cornerstone Building Brands
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: October 6, 2021
Class A CDL Driver
Vacaville, CA, USA ? West
Sacramento, CA, USA Req
Tuesday, September 21,
WHY WORK FOR
- $8,000 BONUS WITHIN 30 DAYS!!
- 2 weeks paid vacation first year
- Pay Rate - $29 - $34 DOE
- Regional Regular Route
- Home most weekends
- No waiting for drops
- Flexible work hours and Great benefits!
QUESTIONS? CONTACT RECRUITING TODAY AT 262-923-8420
The Driver will be
expected to transport and deliver our windows and doors to our
dealers, distribution centers and/or construction job sites using a
tractor-trailer. This position requires a wide range of skills from
practicing safe driving and delivery to top-notch customer service.
This is a hands-on delivery driving position and will be OTR during
the week and some Saturdays may be required based on business
- Safely assist in the loading and unloading of the product to
customer’s location and/ or return products. (Driver will be
required to handle the windows and doors)
- Perform frequent lifting, pulling, pushing, and carrying of
windows and doors of varying weights
- Drive truck to destinations in accordance with Federal
- Apply knowledge of commercial driving and skills in maneuvering
vehicle at varying speed in difficult situations, such as heavy
traffic, inclement weather or in tight loading dock areas
- Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal
regulations including driver logs, fuel purchases, mileage records,
and other records required by law
- Perform all duties in accordance with company policies and
procedures, and comply with all Federal, State, and local
regulations for safe operation of a commercial motor vehicle
- Able to answer questions regarding packing lists, invoices,
packaging, and material content. If unable to answer specific
questions, direct customer to appropriate contact
- May perform other duties as assigned
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License
- Have an acceptable accident and moving violation Motor Vehicle
- 2 years of previous tractor-trailer (or straight truck,
depending on equipment) driving experience including winter driving
- Ability to read, write and perform simple mathematical
calculations with general mental ability to handle receipts, read
maps, read road signs, maintain logs, etc.
- Ability to follow instructions and take directions via on-board
computer system and by phone.
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and written.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Ability to work effectively with people in a fast-paced
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life insurance
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Paid holidays
- Sign - On Bonus
- 401(k) plan
Cornerstone Building Brands is an equal opportunity
employer and does not discriminate against any employee or
applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color,
protected veteran status, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation or national origin.
We have been made aware of multiple
scams whereby unauthorized individuals are using Cornerstone
Building Brand's name and logo to solicit potential job-seekers for
employment. In some cases, job-seekers are being contacted
directly, both by phone and e-mail. In other instances, these
unauthorized individuals are placing advertisements for fake
positions with both legitimate websites and fabricated ones. These
individuals are typically promising high-paying jobs with the
requirement that the job-seeker send money to pay for things such
as visa applications or processing fees. Please be advised that
Cornerstone Building Brands will never ask potential job-seekers
for any sort of advance payment or bank account information as part
of the recruiting or hiring process.
Job Family Supply Chain Management
- Pay Type Hourly
Required Education High School
Keywords: Cornerstone Building Brands, West Sacramento , Class A CDL Driver, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!