Business Development Manager/Sales
Company: Aegion Corp
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Insituform Technologies, LLC, an Aegion company, is looking for
an experienced Sales Engineer/Business Development Manager.
Insituform Technologies, LLC, is a leading worldwide provider of
cured-in-place pipe (CIPP) and other technologies and services for
the rehabilitation of pipeline systems. Insituform's businesses
consist of sewer, drinking water, and energy and mining pipeline
rehabilitation and protection. The company provides cost-effective
solutions to remediate operational, health, regulatory and
environmental problems resulting from aging and defective
pipelines. Insituform's technologies allow its customers to avoid
the extraordinary expense and extreme disruption that can result
from traditional "dig and replace" methods.
- Responsible for the execution of annual sales plans to support
revenue and profit objectives of Insituform Technologies, LLC.
- Identify, develop and close new business opportunities.
- Manage the business development effort, generate and qualify
leads for subsequent development, perform key account planning and
maintain favorable business relationships with key accounts.
- Prepare bids and proposals, solicit, and evaluate subcontractor
proposals, execute bid strategy, provide input into the estimating
process, and generate market intelligence for capture and
- Assist in the development of marketing communications and
product portfolio decisions, coordinate pilot projects and
spearhead management of customer service. jobsnow
- Bachelor's degree with a concentration in Engineering,
Construction Management, or another related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years construction related
Engineering/Sales/Operations experience in the Water/Wastewater
- Ability to work at a fast pace, balance a large number of sales
opportunities and work tasks simultaneously, and maintain accuracy
of work and timeliness of deadlines.
- Demonstrated success developing a territory and building
relationships with clients, contractors, and engineering
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to motivate and
communicate, and strong people management and decision-making
- Solid working experience with MS Office Suites required
experience with a CRM tool a plus.
- Ability to meet overnight travel requirements of 1-2 nights per
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities
and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision
Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential,
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a
sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will
not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person
employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected
veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant - priority referral Protected Veterans
Keywords: Aegion Corp, West Sacramento , Business Development Manager/Sales, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!