Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: April 9, 2021
Description:Our client is an industry leader in providing
storage solutions and modular workplace solutions to customers
across North America. They provide service across the US through a
network of 100+ locations. If you are seeking stable employment
without the travel, then this might be the opportunity for you.
ABOUT THE JOB:Our Construction Service Technicians are
multi-functional, inspecting buildings, performing repairs or
readiness work including framing and finish carpentry, light
electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running gear, and more to
our fleet of modular buildings. An eye for quality and a commitment
to safety is critical for this role!WHAT YOU'LL BE
- Act in accordance with all safety, transportation, and
- Attend periodic safety meetings
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform repairs to mobile office trailers including framing and
finish carpentry, electrical, flooring, plumbing, painting, running
gear, and all other facets of modular building repair.
- Perform check-in/out (off/on rent) inspections of off rented
buildings by physically inspecting to determine repair scope of
work, as well as damages for invoicing the customer.
- Perform modifications as requested by customers.
- Maintain proper inventory levels of all
equipment/tools/parts/VAPS needed for service tasks.
- Provide courteous customer service as needed over the phone and
in person. Explain all repairs and services to customers.
- Ensure trailers are ready for scheduled delivery dates at
stated quality levels.
- Perform service related tasks in the yard as requested.
- Complete appropriate paperwork for deliveries, pick-ups and
- Perform HVAC system checks and maintenance per company
- May be assigned duties at field locations as business
needs.EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:High School diploma or
GEDAbility to work independently in a fast paced environment is a
must.Must have carpentry knowledge and experience.Electrical,
plumbing, and welding experience is a plus.A current valid driver's
license and a clean record are required.For immediate and
confidential consideration, apply today. About Aerotek:We know that
a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, West Sacramento , Construction Laborer, Other , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!