Senior Software Developer Contractor
Company: Leadstack Inc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 22, 2023
Title: Senior Software Developer Contractor
Location: Remote Role
Duration: 18 months Contract
In the role, the applicant will work in the Software Engineering
group on the development of new product features and/or maintenance
of existing product features. The applicant will typically work in
a cross functional team environment on all phases of software
development, including requirements, feasibility, risk analysis,
design, implementation, unit testing, support of
verification/validation, and support of commercialized product.
- Translate software requirements into module designs and
- Develop software modules and automated unit tests utilizing one
or more of the following: Embarcadero Delphi, Microsoft SQL Server,
C# .NET Framework 4.8 (WPF, MVVM).
- Develop and/or update internal tools
- Work in cross functional Agile Scrum project teams and actively
participate in all Scrum ceremonies using Azure DevOps.
- Estimate software engineering tasks and provide input to
- Collaborate with other workstream functions to ensure that the
product meets performance, scalability, and reliability goals.
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Available to work remotely but in the PST time zone
- Experience in development of Microsoft Windows
- It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
Medical device software development under FDA (e.g., FDA 21 CFR
820, ISO 13485) and global regulations.
- Human Factors / Usability.
- Bachelor's degree in CS, SE, or CE with 6+ years exp.
- Master's degree in CS, SE, or CE with 3+ years exp.
Keywords: Leadstack Inc, West Sacramento , Senior Software Developer Contractor, IT / Software / Systems , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!