Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 22, 2023
DescriptionCore-Mark International www.core-mark.comCore-Mark, a
Performance Food Group Company, is part of a Fortune 150 company
that continues to grow as an industry leader in fresh and
broad-line solutions to the convenience retail industry. Our
reputation of empowering customers, employees, and communities has
allowed us to build over $17 Billion in revenue. Through our
distribution centers, we offer a full range of products, programs,
and solutions to customers across the U.S. and Canada.We Deliver
- Competitive pay and benefits, including Day 1 Health & Wellness
Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, 401K Employer Matching,
Education Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more
- Growth opportunities performing essential work to support
Americas food distribution system
- Safe and inclusive working environment, including culture of
rewards, recognition, and respectClick Here for More Benefits
Summary:As the Human Resources Generalist, you will be responsible
for performing HR-related duties on a professional level and
collaborating with HR management in supporting Core-Mark. You will
drive recruiting efforts and provide support for safety, workers
compensation, employee relations, payroll, benefits, and training
functions. A successful candidate will maintain HR compliance,
contribute to innovative HR practices, and play a strategic role in
ensuring an environment that enables all.Salary:
- $60-$70k, depending on experienceResponsibilities:
- Addressing employee inquiries regarding company policies,
procedures, and HR programs.
- Sourcing candidates through job postings, local agencies, and
other creative avenues.
- Administering various HR plans and procedures for all Core-Mark
- Assisting in the development and implementation of personnel
policies and procedures.
- Partnering with hiring managers to understand the preferred
qualifications for job openings.
- Performing HRIS data maintenance; including new hires
processing and status changes.
- Collaborating with HR Manager and hiring managers to ensure
effective on-boarding and integration of new hires.
- Maintaining personnel, payroll, and benefit files in accordance
with federal and state requirements.
- Coordinating employee training, employee awards, and other
- Conducting regular audits on employee timekeeping records to
- Assisting with responses to unemployment claims.
- Acting as the backup payroll processor as needed.
- Providing additional support to HR processes across
- Perform all other duties as assigned.Requirements:
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Human Resources,
or a related field.
- 3-5 years of HR experience or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- General knowledge of state and federal employment laws and
- Experience with HR information systems,
- Proficiency with computers utilizing Microsoft products such as
- Ability to communicate effectively.EEO StatementPerformance
Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively,
the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all
applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national
origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender
identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran
status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local,
state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the
following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy
(https://pfgc.com/-/media/PFGC/Files/EEO/EEO_Policy.pdf) ; (2) the
"EEO is the Law" poster
(https://pfgc.com/-/media/PFGC/Files/EEO/EEO_Supplement.pdf) ; and
(3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement
Keywords: Core-Mark, West Sacramento , HR Generalist, Human Resources , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!