Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 13, 2022
Recruiting Assistant Pridestaff is currently recruiting for a
Recruiting Assistant to join our internal team in West Sacramento!
- Hours: Full-time 8am-5pm Pay: $16-17/ hour - Job Description for
Recruiting Assistant To answer incoming telephone lines, greet and
start prospective Field Associates through the selection process.
Input all necessary Field Associate information into Bullhorn.
Recruiting Assistant - Primary Responsibilities:
- To be the first person to answer incoming telephone calls
- To input accurately all necessary Field Associate information
- File Field Associate employee folders.
- Administer pre-screen, applications and assessments of Field
- To audit Field Associate time cards, both paper and WebTime for
- To ensure quality service by handling Client and Field
Associate matters courteously, properly and efficiently.
- To telephone screen prospective Field Associates.
- Schedule candidates for assessment and interview.
- Process employment verifications and documents in
- Handle and distribute incoming and outgoing mail.
- Perform other related duties as deemed necessary by the
- Process Field Associate birthday cards monthly.
- Process and mail cover letters for Field Associate background
- Order office and printing supplies. Please email Amanda for
immediate consideration email@example.comJob
Requirements: Recruiting Assistant Pridestaff is currently
recruiting for a Recruiting Assistant to join our internal team in
West Sacramento! - Hours: Full-time 8am-5pm Pay: $16-17/ hour -
Recruiting Assistant - Primary Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. - the requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. -
reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. - - Recruiting
Assistant - Additional Qualifications:
- Moderate to high energy
- Strong Listening Skills
- Detail-oriented -
- Strong communication skills
- Client Service driven
- Empathy and intuition
- Multi task-oriented
- creative problem solving Education and Experience
- BA is preferred but can be substituted for a similar
- HS Diploma or GED is required for all employees
- ability to type 50WPM
- Satisfactory computer literacy in Word, Excel and email
software. - Language Skills
- Must be able to communicate English fluently in writing and
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules,
operating and procedure manuals. - Reasoning Ability
- Ability to make decisions of sound judgment according to
- Ability to deal with problems involving clients or employees.
Please email Amanda for immediate consideration
Keywords: PrideStaff, West Sacramento , Recruiting Assistant, Human Resources , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!