EDI Administrator/Project Manager
Company: EDI Staffing
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: May 28, 2023
Position Overview : The EDI Administrator/Project Manager will
manage, administer and give ongoing support for IT implementation
projects including but not limited to AS400, VIP, EDI, ADA, Kronos,
Daprex, Maintenance Connection and iSeries. Essential Duties and
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Coordinate installation projects with software vendors.
- Define, document and train users on software implementation of
- Research and resolve systems issues.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution for
- Support RANKER reporting tool for VIP.
- Support IDIG as needed.
- Monitor EDI and AS400 automated daily functions.
- Setup new customers and add new transactions for current
customers in EDI.
- Coordinate EDI setup and transmissions with outside customers
and troubleshoot any issue with sending and receiving
- Troubleshoot technical issues for all AS400 systems.
- Troubleshoot technical issues for ADA system.
- Set up and maintain documents for Compleo.
- Set up document captures and troubleshoot for the IMS Document
- Set up and remove all AS400 users (including Kronos, Daprex,
VIP and Production).
- System Administrator for Maintenance Connection, including
system updates, vendor setup and Report creation (identifying DB
fields to be used).
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- To perform this job successfully, must be able to perform each
fundamental task listed above satisfactorily. Competencies:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong technical skills and commitment to stay abreast of new
developments in the IT field.
- Excellent time management abilities.
- Sound project management skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and organizational capabilities.
- Ability to work with people in various positions within and
outside the organization. Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, business information
systems, or related major preferred.
- University program certificate required.
- Four years related experience required.
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience. Salary:
$85,000 - $95,000 DOE
Keywords: EDI Staffing, West Sacramento , EDI Administrator/Project Manager, Executive , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...