Company: Clark Pacific
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 20, 2023
At Clark Pacific, exciting building projects are just the
beginning! As the West Coast's leading prefabricator of building
systems, our talented team of professionals bridge the gap between
construction and manufacturing every day, providing solutions and
innovations that deliver high-performance structures with enhanced
cost, schedule, and safety. It all starts with the Clark Pacific
Employee Experience: top-talent people working together in an
environment that fosters collaboration, growth & development, and
compassion. We are great people doing great things, together!
We are a family-owned company with close ties to the community and
with almost 60 years of experience, we have successfully
contributed to some of the West Coast's most iconic buildings
including; the Golden 1 Center, Apple Park Campus, San Francisco
49ers stadium, and Stanford Escondido Village Graduate Housing to
name just a few. When people want to experience, quality, and a
partner they can trust, they choose Clark Pacific. Repeat
customers, numerous building and environmental stewardship awards,
and great employees are some of the things for which we are most
proud and grateful.
Clark Pacific is seeking a Project Manager in West Sacramento,
The Project Manager leads the facilitation of successful design,
fabrication, and installation of architectural and structural
building systems. While leading an integrated team within a
specific business unit, they apply engineering, project management,
problem-solving, and communication skills across all levels and
disciplines to significantly contribute to project success. The
Project Manager leads multiple teams and projects
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified
individuals to perform essential functions.
- Exercise a high level of professionalism and confidentiality
when working with staff, projects and proprietary information.
- Leads and is accountable for the delivery of multiple projects
through a team of engineering professionals.
- Establish a project schedule to ensure accuracy and timeliness
of calculations and project deliverables and align with external
- Monitor project financials, including but not limited to job
cost planning, alignment of billing, costs and change orders.
- Routinely review contracts in relation to the full scope of
- Participate in the selection of appropriate project
- Routinely monitor and assess analyses of activities, costs,
operations and forecast data to determine overall project's
progress to plan, and counsel leadership in the skill team and
business unites to initiate any recovery actions, as needed.
- Maintain collaborative cross-functional relationships with
manufacturing leadership and finance teams as well as other
stakeholders throughout the business unit.
- Support a culture of creativity and accountability in in the
business unit - solve problems in new ways while keeping
organizational commitments; establish appropriate cadence for
employee reviews to maintain progress and resolve issues while
maintaining an agile and adaptive working style that promotes
initiative, accountability, and quick iteration learning and
- Challenge and voice relevant concerns in a constructive manner;
coach and teach others on the team to engage constructively in
meetings and encourage vibrant discourse.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and Education:
- 5 years' experience, including roles as a Project Engineer and
Assistant Project Manager, with a solid track record of leading a
team and successfully delivering at least 3 projects from start to
finish is required.
- A Bachelor of Science in Civil or Mechanical Engineering or
other Engineering degree is preferred.
- EIT certification is preferred.
- Determination: Meet challenges head-on!
- Innovation: Always look for better!
- Well-Being: Seek the success, health and happiness of all!
- Competitive compensation, being paid on a weekly basis.
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance with the options of using
Kaiser and VSP for vision!
- Medical FSA
- Dependent Care FSA
- Employer-paid life insurance paid by Clark Pacific
- Voluntary Ancillary Benefits include Critical Illness, Accident
Insurance and Whole life insurance.
- 401k matching 100% of the first 3%, then 50% of the next
- Membership to our local gym
*Benefits will be subject to a waiting period*
Interested? Want to learn more? If you're a hard-working, nice
person who is smart and curious, and think that this position is
right for you, we want to hear from you. Please apply and let's
begin the journey. Welcome to Clark Pacific. Let's do great things
Clark Pacific is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Clark Pacific, West Sacramento , Project Manager, Executive , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!