Human Resources Manager
Company: Miyamoto International Inc
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: January 16, 2023
Miyamoto International is in business to make the world a
better, safer place. We provide expert high-performance earthquake
+ structural engineering and disaster mitigation services, as well
as response and reconstruction assistance to some of the world's
most devastating disasters. Our work improves the environment and
safety of pre- and post-disaster communities, schools, hospitals,
historical monuments, international icons and more.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Manager to join our
Corporate Office, headquartered in West Sacramento. This position
is primarily remote, but candidates must be located in California,
Greater Sacramento Area preferred. Miyamoto International is among
the nation's fastest growing structural engineering companies. With
24 locations across the globe, our team members adapt to new
challenges that reflect the diverse needs of the domestic and
international communities we serve.
- Communicates with employees regarding employee relations
concerns; provides guidance and recommendations for resolution of
- Assists managers and supervisors in understanding and
implementing company policies related to performance, discipline,
and related topics.
- Manages employee survey participation.
- Plan events and team building opportunities to improve
relationships and communications in the workplace.
- Provides backup support to recruiting, leave of absence,
benefits, workers compensation and compliance reporting
Miyamoto International is seeking the best and brightest
professionals to join our team. Your entrepreneurial spirit should
motivate others, inspire new ideas and contribute toward
business-development strategies. Successful candidates share our
passion for helping others and strive to improve the quality of
their work with each new challenge. This is an opportunity to
expand your creativity and build your expertise in the field.
Miyamoto International is an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in human resources, with 2+ years in a
- Professional in Human Resource (PHR) certification or SHRM
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations,
federal and California specific.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and
confidentiality and adapt to the needs of the organization and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Spanish speaking preferred.
Keywords: Miyamoto International Inc, West Sacramento , Human Resources Manager, Executive , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!