Company: Thrifty Payless, Inc.
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: November 20, 2022
Store ManagerContribute to our mission to improve Health and
Wellness in your community.Become a Rite Aid Store Manager,
today!As a Store Manager, you will be responsible for leading your
store to success. Your purpose is to lead your store to success
through mentoring, coaching, and optimizing processes.Why you will
THRIVE here:You love to help people.You are a natural leader who
builds solid professional relationships.You enjoy motivating those
around you, and you're good at it.You consistently exceed people's
expectations.You are passionate about providing top-notch customer
service.You have a keen sense of optimizing
- Foster a customer-centric culture and exceed customer
- Understand and manage the operation of your store to maximize
- Interview, hire, and lead associates by motivating the mindset
of driving sales through customer service.
- Provide regular performance feedback to support associate
- Maintain and analyze P&L reports and inventory logs.
- Adhere to all regulatory and compliance legislation, policies,
safety regulations, and overall store appearance standards.
- Uphold cash and bank depository procedures.
- Adhere to inventory and merchandise standards according to the
POMP manual, profit planner, and plan-o-gram. Education and/or
- S. Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- 5 years of experience in a retail or customer service setting
- 2 years of experience in a supervisory role where you led,
coached, and inspired a team of associates required.
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts/Sciences (BA/BS) preferred.
- 2 years of experience in a store or department management role
preferred. What's in it for you?In an effort to improve and sustain
the health and wellness of our employees, we offer competitive
health plans, generous paid time off, 401K matching, and career
growth opportunities! From the moment you join our team, we provide
an environment that inspires and motivates you to work here and
reach your full potential. We support personal growth and celebrate
achievements. We dedicate ourselves to creating an experience for
all our associates that is easy, exciting, and engaging.Apply to
become a Rite Aid Store Manager and thrive with us
Keywords: Thrifty Payless, Inc., West Sacramento , Store Manager, Executive , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!