Account Manager - Remote Optional
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Signup on Hired to get in front of real hiring managers as an
Account Manager (remote work available) at one of 10,000+ companies
looking for jobseekers just like you.Companies on Hired apply to
you! You'll receive salary and compensation details up front -
before the interview. By crafting a profile on Hired, we're
confident that you'll find a job you'll love!Account managers
typically act as a link between a company and clients to ensure all
of their needs are being met and that they're satisfied with the
work the company's providing them. They also aid internal
departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or
testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client
data and complaints, and identifying industry trends. They
constantly work to brainstorm new ways to maintain a strong,
positive relationship with clients. Account Managers may also
negotiate client contracts, research current client behaviors and
identify new business opportunities with existing clients.Companies
on Hired seek jobseekers who have outstanding communication and
problem-solving skills. You should be resourceful, analytical,
adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with
ACCOUNT MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and
explain product value.
- Building relationships with clients based on trust and
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by
improving processes.ACCOUNT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor's degree in sales, communications, or related
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to establish trust and collaborate with others within
the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.Are you ready to find
your next opportunity with Hired?
Keywords: Hired, West Sacramento , Account Manager - Remote Optional, Executive , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!