Ingredient/Materials Inventory Technician (weekend
Company: NorCal Beverage
Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: August 7, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Details Location: West Sacramento, CA Shift:
graveyard, weekends requiredSalary: $19.50-$22.83 DOE**Incumbent
eligible for a $500 signing bonus payable after 6 months of
continuous service** Medical benefits eligible first of the month
following 28 days of employment. All other benefits eligible first
of the month following 90 days of employment.Benefits:401(k) with
generous Company matchDental insuranceHealth insuranceHealth
Savings AccountFlexible Spending AccountLife insurancePaid time
offEmployee Referral ProgramVision insurance Position Overview: The
Ingredients & Materials Inventory Control Technician is responsible
for the timely, accurate loading of outbound shipments, as well as
inbound of raw materials, put away of finished goods from
production line. Responsible for updating and maintaining inventory
in several different computer systems. Essential Duties and
Responsibilities: Ingredient & Materials Inventory Control
Technician IV [Competency expected to be achieved within 3
- Follow all safety procedures and work as safe as possible at
- Receive ingredients and materials.
- Clean dock plates.
- Identify, inspect and store all organic and non-organic
- Complete incoming Inspection Stamp.
- Operate ride on floor scrubber.
- Operate "Walk and Push" floor scrubber.
- Charge Electric lift trucks.
- Check 1955 Cold Box and Freezer temperatures.
- Inventory Control cleaning inspection checklist.
- Check emails for changes/updates to the production
- Participate in departmental GMP zone audits.
- Participate, as required by the department manager, in Plant
Quality System implementation and subsequent audits.
- Maintain a positive work atmosphere and interaction with
customers, co-workers, and management.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Regular and punctual attendance.
- Work scheduled shift, weekends, and extended hours as required.
Ingredient & Materials Inventory Control Technician III –
Additional Essential Duties and Responsibilities [Competency
expected to be achieved within 6 months]:
- Unload/Load trailers.
- Operate baler.
- Receive and inspect packaging materials.
- Receive and inspect raw ingredients.
- Pre-stage ingredients and forecast future frozen
- Dispose of dispositioned ingredients and materials.
- Segregate non-conforming products and materials and ensure they
are placed on hold.
- Perform cycle count for materials and materials.
- Print Dock View delivery schedule 1955 and Door 1.
- Pre-stage materials for Production. Ingredient & Materials
Inventory Control Technician II – Additional Essential Duties and
Responsibilities [Competency expected to be achieved within 12
- Follow chemical receiving and storing requirements.
- Dispose of trademark materials, complete documentation for
destroy and disposal and give to Supervisor. Ingredient & Materials
Inventory Control Technician I – Additional Essential Duties and
Responsibilities [Competency expected to be achieved within 18
- Strong ability to work unsupervised.Documents and performs
inventory stock transfers of raw materials to DC repack dept. &
finished goods shipments.
- Tags "Holds" and sends to IC Holds Coordinator.
- Performs all cycle counts on ingredients/materials and
- Performs "ILS tag creation" and has knowledge of ILS.
(warehousing management system). Ingredient & Materials Inventory
Control Technician Journeyman – Additional Essential Duties and
Responsibilities [Competency expected to be achieved within 36
- Competency and attainment determined by job performance.
- Assist with training Ingredient & Materials Inventory Control
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to read and interpret written information.
- Demonstrated ability to meet productivity standards.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
- Strong ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all
units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and
- Good written and verbal communication skills with excellent
interpersonal skills including the ability to communicate
professionally with customers and co-workers.
- Have a strong work ethic and be able to work independently as
well as working in a team.
- Demonstrates attention to detail, a professional attitude, and
produces accurate work product.
- Must be proactive.
- Must have a cooperative attitude.
- Must have the ability to follow-up.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment. Education
- High school diploma or G.E.D required
- Twelve months related experience preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Warehouse experience in the Food or Beverage industry
- Single forklift certification, required. Language Skills:
English is required, and the ability to speak Spanish is desirable.
Supervisory Responsibilities: This position has no supervisory
responsibilities. Amount of Travel Involved: None. Physical
Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is
frequently required to sit; twist at the waist, use hands to handle
or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently
climbs in and out of forklifts. The employee is occasionally
required to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, or crouch. The employee must
regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or
move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 60
pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment: The
work environment characteristics described here are representative
of those an employee encounters while performing the essential
functions of this job. While performing the duties of this Job, the
employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and
vehicles. The employee is occasionally exposed to large moving
machinery. The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious
places. The noise level in the work environment is usually very
loud. Working conditions inside and outside also include being in
cold temperatures 30-41 degrees and below freezing temperatures
while working in the Cold Box and Freezer. Travel between the
warehouse and employees will be subject to exposure of high heat,
wet and rainy weather, and windy conditions. Nor-Cal Beverage Co.,
Inc. is an equal opportunity employer-----M/F/D/V
Keywords: NorCal Beverage, West Sacramento , Ingredient/Materials Inventory Technician (weekend, Engineering , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!