Location: West Sacramento
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Careers at Motion and Flow Control Products
FiltrationHoses & Connectors
Join us as we grow again! Motion and Flow Control Products is a
premier, customer-focused industrial supplier that leverages
products, technological expertise, and award-winning service to
provide cost-effective solutions to our customers. MFCPs commitment
to our teammates and customers are deeply rooted in our company
values which embraces Respect, Initiative and Employee
We are committed to being an employer of choice in our communities
and empowering our workforce. MFCP believes that it takes a team to
build something big; if you have an interest in learning about
manufacturing and sales in a dynamic work environment, join us
Position Summary: Provides administrative support for managers and
the location with a variety of clerical duties. Responsible for
managing incoming calls, mail distribution and accounts
- Answer telephones and direct the caller to the appropriate
- Greet customers in a professional, friendly, hospitable
- Assist customers via phone and email with account
- Manage petty cash.
- Responsible for daily reconciliation of cash drawer and
preparation of bank deposit.
- Invoice, maintain, confirm and scan customer orders, warehouse
packing slips and vendor invoices.
- Assist with all accounts receivable functions such as calling
customers with past due invoices, issuing credit memos, reconciling
accounts and assisting with credit hold accounts.
- Responsible for the ordering, receiving, stocking and
distribution of office supplies.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail.
- Perform administrative support tasks for the location as
- Coordinate efforts with all appropriate departments and
personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Conduct stock checks for other MFCP locations.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
- Excellent written & oral communication and strong relationship
building skills required.
- Detail oriented with solid organizational skills and the
ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced work
- Intermediate computer skills including use of MS Office (Word,
Excel & Outlook), with a willingness to learn new software
programs. Experience with Epicor Prophet 21 a plus.
- Must be a good listener with above average reasoning ability
and make minimal mistakes. Must be a good learner whom can
assimilate product knowledge and skills as they are
- Must be able to perform basic mathematical functions, such as:
addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- As MFCP is a small employer and employees work in a
collaborative team environment, employee must be physically present
in the office to perform his/her job functions.
- Must be able to work with a wide variety of people and
- Strong customer service skills.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Work is completed in both an office and a fast-paced warehouse
environment. The warehouse contains moving equipment, fluctuating
temperature and inventory in various storage arrangements. Frequent
sitting, computer work and phone use are required, with occasional
walking, standing, bending and lifting up to 20 pounds. The
physical demands and work environment reflected are representative
of those encountered by employees when performing the essential job
functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to accommodate
individuals with disabilities perform the essential functions of
Commensurate with skills and experience.
Along with a competitive salary, MFCP offers attractive benefits,
including: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401(k) Investment Plan and Life
Candidates are subject to pre-employment criminal background, drug
screen and DMV record review, along with possible reference
"We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on
the basis of age, race, sex, color, religion, national origin,
marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, military
status, disability, genetic information, or any other applicable
status protected by federal, state or local law." This Employer
Participates in E-Verify.
Keywords: Motion, West Sacramento , Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , West Sacramento, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!